Friday, July 3, 2009

One Word: KitchenAid!

Or is it two words? Who cares! Thanks to my awesome (and baking enabling) parents, I welcomed my first KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer this week! KitchenAid has a great deal where you can buy a refurbished model for about half the MSRP through their website. I chose the 5 qt. Artisan stand mixer in "Ice" and couldn't be happier with it. It comes at a great time where I'm pretty sure that one more batch of icing would have burned out the motor on my small hand mixer. I'm most excited about beating perfect egg whites with it and not having to stand there holding the mixer while trying to slowly add sugar and such! That may not sound super exciting to all of you, but it's thrilling to me! I feel much more legitimate now as far as baking goes, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment